in which there are very few surprises

Hey, friends!

Remember when I told you that when my Craftsy class went live I’d tell you, and you wouldn’t be able to miss it?

titleCard_10629

This is pretty hard to miss, right?

TODAY IS THAT DAY.

You can find my class right here, y’all. HAPPY, HAPPY DAY, and thanks so much for being such an awesome cheering squad. You’re the best!

(Hey, want to see a preview? Click right here!)

Love and gratitude to everyone who helped me put this together, especially Elaine, Kari, Greg, and the wonderful, amazing Hallie, who was my second pair of hands on set. Also, a huge xoxoxoxo to my partner Sam, who was a saint and my rock as I focused almost exclusively on this process over the last three months. You’re everything, S, and you make all this possible.

One thought on “in which there are very few surprises

1. Nancy
    April 18, 2016 at 1:08 pm

It doesn’t seem like the link is working. S went to craftsy and searched for the class, but nothing came up!

• April 18, 2016 at 1:25 pm

You’re the best, Nancy- great catch. I just fixed it!

2. April 18, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Clicky, Clicky…. Done!! Plus I got the fabric dyeing class on my list and the torch enameling class. Now I just need to convince Wes to let me use the Brulee torch and promise I won’t set my hair on fire. *lol* It only happened twice….

Too many crafts and arts to learn, not enough hours in the day!!!

• April 18, 2016 at 1:26 pm

I’ve been LOOKING at that torch enameling class- I’d love a review once you’re done with it! The fabric dyeing class is great, though! I took that before I wrote the yarn dyeing course so I could peek at how she worked around there not being any running water in the studio. 🙂 Thanks so much!

3. April 18, 2016 at 3:09 pm

Love the preview!! See you in May!

• April 18, 2016 at 5:09 pm

I can’t wait- it’s so soon!!!

4. Jody
    April 18, 2016 at 6:20 pm

Congratulations, Sarah! I’m going to visit Craftsy and get this. What a great opportunity to learn from the best!