finished objects

Tomaotes

The finished product. Nom nom nom nom nomnomnom.

I'm working on a ton of knitting lately, but nothing as quick to finish as these tomatoes. Thank Whomever I started my holiday knitting early this year. Oh, and crochet! I have about eleventy- billion crocheted washcloths now, and almost feel ready to finally put the edging on my Thorpe hat. That's the Thorpe hat that I haven't yet begun, might I add, in an off skein of Free Range

Tomorrow begins with a run, is filled in the middle with more waiting rooms, more tests, more doctors, but it ends with drinks and friends, which makes it all worthwhile.

(PS:  Does anyone get notifications when I reply to their comments? Is that showing up for anyone?)

One thought on “finished objects

1. Gingy
    September 22, 2009 at 10:00 pm

I don’t know if I get notifications. Have you ever replied to any of my comments? Because if you have, then no. I do not get notifications.

2. September 23, 2009 at 10:51 am

Nope – no notifications.

3. September 23, 2009 at 2:42 pm

I’m trying to reply to all the comments I get! But it doesn’t look like it’s getting out there.

4. September 23, 2009 at 2:42 pm

Well, that’s not right. Thanks for letting me know!

5. kate
    September 25, 2009 at 12:10 pm

I’m replying to your comment, cause i don’t know how on mine:) Hang in there, love. I find AA’s good ole “one day at a time” saying helpful here. Oh, and when people ask me how I am and I’m not right, I say “ok” in a flat, noncommittal voice. Usually I don’t get a “what’s wrong?” i get a “I know what you mean” sort of thing, and we leave it at that:)
    ‘course, ok cd be a lie. “Hanging in” is another one that works:) more “help” than you wanted, yea?
    I love you, dude. and I’m replying to the wrong post. duh.

6. September 25, 2009 at 12:42 pm

I don’t care which post you reply to, Kate! You’re so wonderful.

7. Nikki
    September 27, 2009 at 5:32 pm

LOVE

8. September 29, 2009 at 9:57 pm

Right back at you, Nikki.