Errands all day. As I was driving, I left the camera in my lap; at every red light (if it was safe) I took pictures, all day long. (And I didn't stop when I was out of the car, either.) I have about 200 pictures to pore through, but that's sort of fun, too. I really enjoyed the process of needing to choose a subject and shoot it very, very quickly, even if it didn't work out in every instance.
- breakfast at The Red Canoe
- picking up a bread machine and food dehydrator from friends, hooray food!
- sending out swap yarn
- getting lost near White Marsh
- seeing Andrea
- making big gourmet meals (cider braised chicken with parsnips, yum!)
- dropping off books at Goodwill
- getting my eyebrows threaded for the first time ever (at Usha, it was awesome!)
- baking bread
- dyeing roving (more greens, it totally doesn't count because it's not YARN)
- writing lists!
- and Lilu, playing shy
Tonight is for untangling a nearly irredeemable skein of Bugga! and watching very, very bad movies.
I like my life so much better in this here and now. The world seems to be full of 1001 tiny, beautiful pieces lately.