I still have no idea what to call my Tuesday check- ins, but it is nice to have it locked in. Accountability is a good thing.
So here's the run- down on goals this week:
- More running: Ha! 5 runs last week. Hooray for me! All the rain has helped, definitely. The recent spate of other people's drama helped, too. (Big big WIN!)
- Less internet: There's been a slight decrease, honest. (Okay. Fail.)
- More knitting: The shawl just needs edging and blocking! I've also sped my way through a sock, although I've still got to finish the second one before I count that as a serious win. (Win.)
- More design: See above. (Win, again!)
- More packing: Everything I'm not actively using or wearing is shipped, so that's the end for this goal. It's absolutely fantastic to have almost nothing in here- it's another and constant reminder of how close I am to being done here. (SuperWIN!)
- More breakfast: I managed breakfast once, and then lost my wallet for hours, officially proving that I Am Useless Without Ritual And Routine. How depressing. I'll keep trying, though. (FAIL.)
- More gifts: Finished! I'm dropping this one for next week, too. (Win!)
- More perspective: I am happy, happy, happy. None of this is the end of my world, even with all the recent drama. It's unfortunate, but it's not mine, and I'm focused on what is mine. (Win!)
- More sleep: I've been in bed by 10:30pm the last five nights out of seven, so I'm going to count this as a near- success. (Half- win!)
- Watch or return all those borrowed movies– One left, and I'm clear! (Win!)
- Less cursing: Well, no one's perfect, but at least I notice when I swear now. There is a tiny, internal wince that happens every time I curse, which seems like a step in the direction of cutting down, at least. (Fail.)
Status: 8.5 out of 11, if I count the half- win. Hm. I'm pretty decent at this resolution stuff. I should try for something a little harder.