40 days! It sounds so biblical.
Reviewing my goals from last week- for accountability.
- Less coffee: This is going well. I'm down to one cup in the mornings, with the potential for one cup in the evening if I really, honestly need it, and I'm over the headaches, because apparently I was pretty well addicted.
- More running: only managed three runs last week, which is pretty sad. I can do better than that!
- Less internet: Well. No one is perfect.
- More knitting: I still need to graft the arms on my Perfect Back Sweater, but my shawl is coming along well.
- More design: see above. 🙂 Wrote to Chi about photos, still need to type up final .pdf for handwarmers, writing down shawl as it comes along. Constantly sketching ideas.
- More packing: I have boxes, and I've packed up all my cold weather clothes!
- More breakfast: Complete failure here. Ate cereal in my room once.
- More gifts: I'm almost done with this task altogether- just a few little things here and there.
- More perspective: Finally, I think I'm falling in place here- beginning to feel centered and at peace. Having Solaman here and Jason on the way helps a lot. I definitely don't feel as exhausted as I did last week, that's for damned sure.
Not bad, me. More running, less internet, and damnit, breakfast.